Saturday 22 November 2014

Personal Slave & The Vibrating Butt Plug...

A very kind submissive on twitter (you know who you are) sent Me a lovely gift from Love Honey - in the shape of a vibrating butt plug. And when it was delivered last week, I knew that My personal slave would be enduring hours of fun with it for My amusement.

When he arrived home from work, I had him kneel at My feet, ready to kiss My toes as he ALWAYS does when he comes home. He was fully aware that I had a little smirk on My face, and in the process of his worship, kept stealing a glance at Me, amid a look of confusion.

"We've had a little gift sent to us today," I informed him. "Would you like to see it?"
"Oh yes please Madam!" he replied like an excited little puppy.
"Then crawl into the kitchen and fetch the package from the kitchen counter. No peeking!"

So off he went; ass in the air, crawling to the kitchen as instructed. Moments later, he appeared with the package held securely between his teeth before dropping it in My lap, and sitting back on his haunches, as his eyes danced with excitement. Ever so slowly; I opened the package to reveal the contents.

"Now I want to make it clear," I began. "This gift is for BOTH of us - but I think I'll get more enjoyment from it. Would you like to try it?"

"Please Madam!" he replied. Boy, was he eager! "Will you put it in for me?"
"Once you are naked," I answered. "You know the rules." He tore off his clothing at break-neck speed and before long, as on all fours, presenting his ass in readiness. Meanwhile, I disappeared into the bedroom to retrieve a few "essential" items, which would make the experience much more amusing...

"Now it isn't the weekend yet," I informed him. "So even though we're playing; your cock is not allowed to get hard." To reiterate this, I caged his cock securely. PS is only allowed to touch himself at weekends - and that's only on the condition he has pleased Me during the week. Next, I applied a generous amount of lube to his ass and some on the tip of the plug. I wasn't going to let him have it all at once however. I decided since he was caged, it would be fun to tease him a little before he was filled.

First, I pressed the tip of the plug lightly against his ring, as I played with the ten settings on the plug. The pulse setting was particularly interesting as it had his rosebud fluttering in response. In fact, I couldn't resist pressing the tip a little way inside him, as he sighed and squirmed against the sensations.

"Do you want it all?" I purred to him, as I began to slowly move the tip backwards and forwards in his ring. "God, yes!" he gasped, trying to push back every time I pushed the tip forwards. "You know what you have to do, if you want it," I reminded him as I delighted in winding him up as tight as a coiled spring.

"Please Madam! I beg of you!" he cried in sheer desperation. "I need it! Please put it all inside my bottom!" I do love the way he begs when he's desperate. He begs with real conviction, and it always makes Me chuckle. And who could resist the way his little pucker was twitching as he desperately tried to push on the plug? I decided to give him what he wanted and pushed the plug all the way inside.

"Now be a good boy and keep hold of this," I told him. "You'll be wearing it for the rest of the evening. I've got plenty of batteries to keep you going."

So for the rest of the night, he wore the plug, as I regularly adjusted the setting. No, he couldn't get fully hard, but he was leaking all over the place - which I had him lick up. By the time he'd finished, he had a very sore tongue from all the cleaning up he had to do! I had so much fun hearing him gasp and groan every time I adjusted the settings.

When I decided that he'd had enough, I had him remove the plug and sent him off to bed. "Can we play with it again soon, Madam?" he whispered, now thoroughly exhausted from being on edge for 5 hours. "Only if you're good," I told him. "And perhaps I might allow you to cum next time.." Perhaps I might. But then again; it is so much fun to keep him frustrated....

No comments:

Post a Comment