Saturday 15 November 2014

CAMMING DAYS HAVE THEMES.

Many of My slaves will know that I like to have a theme on each of My camming days. That way you all know what to expect. So below is a list of the days detailing what is available:

MASTURBATION MONDAY - A day where you are ALLOWED to masturbate - but of course only with My instruction. On Monday's I offer Guided Masturbation/Jerk Off Instruction, Cum Eating Instruction, Masturbation Games, The Cum Challenge, Heads or Tails and Prostate Milking.

WANKER'S WEDNESDAY - Another day where you are ALLOWED to masturbate - but NOT without permission. Again, Guided Masturbation/Jerk Off Instruction is offered, along with The Cum Challenge, Heads or Tails, Ruined Orgasms, Edging and Cum Eating Instruction.

FETISH FRIDAY - A day for all things Fetish. I explore many of the popular fetishes including sissy, humiliation, sploshing, small penis humiliation, nylon, pvc, feet, heels, strapon & more. I also explore the more obscure fetishes as well - provided they are with My limits. Have a fetish roleplay you wish to explore? That can be considered too!

SADISTIC SATURDAY - I LOVE Sadistic Saturday! Being a natural Sadist - this is when My truly evil side comes out to play. If you love to suffer for My entertainment, then this is the day for you. On offer is Cock & Ball Torture, Nipple Torture, Ball Busting, Ruined Orgasms, Humiliation, Small Penis Humiliation, Castration Fantasy, Anal Abuse, Sissy Abuse, Pegging, Corporal Punishment, Bondage, Edging, Tease & Denial, Bastinado, Verbal Abuse and Financial Rinsing - each one designed to give Me hours of delicious amusement!

SUNDAY CONFESSIONAL - Sunday's are for those who needs to confess their sins of the week and be punished for them. Whether it's masturbating without permission, or simply perving where you shouldn't, you will be punished most harshly for you crimes. Sunday Confessional has it's own page, which you can view by clicking the link below:
http://www.thecristaldomme.co.uk/p/every-sunday-is-sunday-confessional.html

I take Skype bookings for each day for those slaves who wish to play. Bookings are priced at £1.30 per minute, to include cam to cam and audio. Tribute is required via Amazon.co.uk E Gift Card unless otherwise instructed. Bookings may be requested by email to:

mistresscristal@mail.com

Of course, My camming days are not just restricted to Skype. I also like to play via AdultWork and NiteFlirt. You can speak to Me there by clicking on the links below:

AdultWork - http://bit.ly/CristalDommeAdultwork - Direct Cam from £1.30 per min.

NiteFlirt - http://bit.ly/1ayJwl8 Calls from $1.99 per min


No comments:

Post a Comment