Saturday 22 November 2014

SLAVE POSITIONS

There are four main slave positions I use. I expect you to remember these, and their Position Numbers. You WILL be using them!

Position 1. Kneeling.


ALL slaves will present themselves to Me like this. This is the first position you will adopt when you greet Mistress - WHENEVER you greet Mistress. Your forehead will be on the floor, your bottom will be high. Your hands will be in line with your head - NOT your cock. Whenever I am sitting, this is the position you will adopt. Slave is never higher than Mistress.

Position 2. All Fours.

This position will be used very frequently, particularly in the case of  anal insertions and some corporal punishments. You will be looking at the floor unless and until Mistress permits you to look at Her.

Position 3. Hands on Head.


A position you will ALWAYS adopt whenever you are permitted to stand up. There are occasions when you will be allowed to stand - but you will ALWAYS place your hands on your head unless otherwise instructed. Those hands will never stray from your head. 

Position 4. Spread-Eagled.


I expect to have full and complete access to all parts of your body - even in a webcam situation. That means you will keep your arms and legs out of the way of My scrutiny. If I want to examine any part of your body, you will adopt and remain in this position for as long as I desire.

During sessions, I will instruct you in the position I expect you to be in, by stating the Position Number. It is up to YOU to ensure you remember each position and number - unless you wish to displease Mistress. 

No comments:

Post a Comment