Wednesday 30 April 2014

Cam Sessions Available Today!

Yes boys, I'm back on cam today - eager to bring you to your knees and have you submit to Me in every way! I will be wearing rubber and leather, teasing you with My sexy painted toe nails, My boots, My cleavage and My very sexy rubber clad ass - and you will BEG to enjoy it!

My Skype and Yahoo will be open for bookings this afternoon. Cam sessions are priced at £1.30 per minute, tribute via Amazon.co.uk E Gift Card - in ADVANCE. Minimum booking length is 10 minutes.

I will also be offering Guided Masturbation cam sessions for those who wish to learn new techniques of solo pleasure - lube is optional, but definitely recommended. And for the brave; The Cum Challenge is also available!

So get those bookings in boys, by email to mistresscristal@mail.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment