Wednesday 30 April 2014

Poetic Guided Masturbation!

Following on from My Guided Masturbation post, an admirer decided to send this poem as an ode to Me!

The self-proclaimed Queen of Guided Masturbation
The common past-time of the male generation
My sessions are popular, you will quickly learn
Experiencing a mind-blowing orgasm in return
Learning techniques of using both hands
Teasing and stroking as you follow My commands
Finding out your dick is not the only erogenous zone
As you achieve solo-pleasure while home all alone
It is even more explosive when you find your g-spot
Guaranteeing you greater pleasure you had forgot
My clients have always been completely blown away
So book your session and do it Mistress Cristal's Way!

Now I couldn't have put this better Myself ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment