Sunday 27 April 2014

The Queen of Guided Masturbation - Yes I am!




Yes I am the self-proclaimed Queen of Guided Masturbation - not because I enjoy the title, (yes that is a good one), but because I do know how to get guys off - by themselves.

My Guided Masturbation sessions are very popular because you quickly learn that there are far more techniques out there than you ever dreamed possible. Forget just tugging on your dick until you cum. That's the old way of masturbation. The new ways is to learn different ways to stroke, to use BOTH hands, to tease and to learn that your dick is not the only erogenous zone in your body.

My favourite method of teaching a guy that solo-pleasure can be even more explosive is through the male g-spot massage. Yes, men have one too - and it's far easier to find than it is on a woman! With the male g-spot; no sat-nav is required. It's there, and within reach - you just have to learn how to massage it. And when you do learn how, I guarantee you will cum so hard, your toes will curl!

In the Guided Masturbation sessions I've done in the past; My clients have been completely blown away at the intensity of pleasure they have experienced and many have come back for more. When you learn that there is more than one way to experience pure euphoria, you become addicted!

So forget the old way of jacking off - and learn how to do it differently - how to prolong the pleasure until it builds to a white-hot explosion. I'm not the Queen of Guided Masturbation for nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment