Saturday 8 March 2014

Female Domination For Females!

Having had three female slaves serve Me on cam today, I have decided that I am going to be branching out into Dominating girls as well as boys.

Yes, that's right - Mistress likes to torture girls for Her own entertainment. I will not be interacting sexually with girls, in the sense of the same rules will apply; no body worship, and no nudity from Mistress. But I will very much enjoy watching girls torture their tits and nipples, inserting bigger and bigger toys into their willing fuck holes, and even indulging in a bit of self-fisting. Yes, the sky really is the limit when it comes to dominating ladies - and something I do enjoy.

So if you're a girl who is submissive, aged 21 or over and craves to be under My control then you may apply to serve Me online via the email address below:

mistresscristal@mail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment