Thursday 6 March 2014

14 Days Until My Birthday!

My Birthday is only 14 days away and to avoid disappointing Mistress, you should ensure you have already ordered that special gift to show your appreciation for all Mistress does to enhance your kinky life. Below are pictures of the gifts I would really like to receive on this VERY special day. Some of you have already been kind and organised your gifts - but there are still some of you yet to put in the effort. If you wish to receive rewards and brownie points, you had better get busy!









If you know how to treat your Mistress PROPERLY and treat Her to any of the above gifts, you may visit My Birthday Wishlist via the link below:


Alternatively, if you wish to treat Me in another way for My birthday, I will accept Amazon.co.uk Gift Cards to the email address below:

mistresscristal@mail.com

Don't forget - EVERY generous boy is rewarded! 

No comments:

Post a Comment