Monday 10 March 2014

Monday 10 March - Cam Bookings Available!

I will be available today on webcam and phone via AdultWork and NiteFlirt from 2.30pm GMT. I will also be taking bookings at this time via Skype and Yahoo.

Skype and Yahoo bookings are booked in blocks of time (minimum 10 mins), and paid for in advance via AmazonGC. Price for these bookings is £1.30 per min - this includes cam2cam and audio.

If you wish to book a Skype or Yahoo session with Me today; you may email Me via the address below:

mistresscristal@mail.com 

In the case of NiteFlirt sessions, I offer webcam along with your phone session during the day between the hours of 2.30pm and 5pm GMT. To add webcam to your call, you may purchase My Skype ID via the link below. You will then be sent My ID to add Me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment