Saturday 21 September 2013

Yes, I turned him gay!

Today I had so much fun with 2 slaves in Adultwork Directcam!

One slave was a total slut - eager to take cock in any hole, the other was what you would call a "man's man" - or so he thought! You see this particular slave is fully in My power. All I have to do is smile or stick out My tongue and he's drooling at the same time as his cock. He knows he is powerless to resist My charms.

So when I suggested slut-slave suck his cock, he was a little hesitant at first until I uttered the magic words; "go on, you know you want to do this for Me!" What can I say?  My powers of persuasion did the trick and he was more than happy to order slut-slave to "gobble it down" like a whore. He had quite the audience too, as more and more slaves joined us in group chat, very eager to see how a slut-slave should be truly used. He even enjoyed watching Me "virtual-fuck" slut-slave with My strap on, and before long was jerking his cock so hard, he was practically ripping it clean away from his body!

His first homo-blowjob - and I'm very happy that I was able to witness it! I'm pretty sure he'll be back for more!




No comments:

Post a Comment