Monday 30 September 2013

Ironic Punishments

October sees the start of some new punishments for all you naughty subs out there. Now I'm a great believer that the punishment should fit the crime, so from tomorrow I will be introducing what I like to call "Ironic Punishments."

How it works, is you will be punished in a method that directly relates to your offence. So for example, if you have been sniffing panties without My permission, you will have those panties taped to your face for as long as I decide. If you have been wanking that pathetic little dick too much, you will be forced to wank it continuously for as long as I decide - no matter how painful it is.

Now I intend to thoroughly enjoy dishing out these punishments, and I have a suspicion that they are going to be a lot of fun - for Me that is. Your fun doesn't even enter into the equation. Since when is a punishment supposed to be fun?

Do you feel you deserve to be punished? Have you behaved in a way that is unacceptable to a lowly slave like yourself? Then you had better get in touch and confess your crimes, and a suitable Ironic Punishment will be decided!

mistresscristal@mail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment