Sunday 8 September 2013

Seeking Gift Slave.

I am currently seeking a Gift Slave who will enjoy treating Me to the things I love without question. You will be expected to treat Me to a gift at least once per month by choosing something off My amazon wishlist. Your gift may be of any monetary amount, but obviously the more expensive the better - for Me that is!

This is a very honoured role and only the most dedicated will be given the opportunity to serve Me in this manner. You will surrender yourself to Me completely, and to My every whim. Your only role in My life will be to spoil Me with the things I deserve - your only reward being having the opportunity to gain My attention - on My terms only of course.

If you think you could be useful to Me in this way, then you may email Me using the address below and tell Me why I should consider you for such a privileged role.

mistresscristal@mail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment