Tuesday 7 May 2013

Little Dicky.

I had a good few calls on Direct Chat last night, the last one being hilarious!

And elderly gentleman called Me, to confess his little maggot was only 3 inches when hard, before pathetically begging to touch it. When I gave him permission and asked him how many fingers he was intending to use, he responded; "two fingers and a thumb Mistress."

"As many as that?!" I laughed as he groaned away, to which he replied; "it's not that little Mistress." "No and it's not that big either," I teased as I continued to giggle.

I asked him if he'd tried to make it grow, to which he confessed he'd tried "girls" and "exercises". He wasn't keen to tell Me about the exercises he had done, but I have a fair idea. When I asked him if he'd had any success with the girls, he confessed he hadn't. "I'm not surprised!" I taunted him. "The moment you get your kit off, they probably collapse in fits of giggles!"

He asked Me if I'd ever experienced "having" a maggot dick. "What would be the point in that?" I responded. "One look at that and it's going to put Me off! A little dicky is NOT going to get Me in the mood!"

I continued to tease him, telling him to keep pulling on his little pin-dick. "Let's face it," I said. "It's about the only thing you're ever going to manage to pull. You couldn't even pull a Christmas cracker with that!"

That was enough to tip him over the edge, and in no time at all he was begging to cum, albeit in a very pathetic manner. "Please Mistress," he groaned, "please let this pathetic maggot boy cum for you." "Oh alright," I sighed. "Let's see if the little squirt can do a little squirt."

I laughed cruelly all the way through his orgasm, laughing harder and louder as it reached it's peak. "Finished?" I asked when his groans had subsided. "Yes Mistress," came an embarrassed whisper. "Good!" I responded. "Now fuck off so I can speak to a real man!"

No comments:

Post a Comment