Friday 10 May 2013

Paypal Tributes to Be Donated.

In My vanilla life, I am on the committee for a relatively new non-profit organisation, aimed at improving children's health care around the world.  I am very proud to be a part of this organisation as children's issues is something I hold very close to My heart. At the moment they are holding a fundraising campaign, with the aim of helping a group of children in the United States.

As a result, any tributes I receive via paypal will automatically be donated to this cause to help them with their current campaign.

Unfortunately, I am not at liberty to disclose the name of the organisation, because I wish to protect My identity. But rest assured, if you send any tribute this way, the sick children they are trying to help will certainly benefit!

If you wish for any tribute to be passed on, you may send any amount to mistresscristal@mail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment