Friday 15 February 2019

From the mouth of Chastity Sub....

Another VERY embarrassing shopping trip for Chastity Sub - here's his own words about the humiliating experience...



Mistress Cristal gave me an extremely embarrassing and humiliating task for Her pleasure and amusement.

I had a most humiliating and embarrassing time carrying out my task.

I walked to the supermarket and went into the toilets. The first thing I had to do in the toilets was to insert my vibrating plug. It was embarrassing as I heard people coming and going and kept thinking what if they knew what I had gone in there for that they would have found it highly amusing at my expense.

 I then put my vibrating cock ring on and again could hear people coming and going as I did this. 
I felt very embarrassed when I switched them on and started feeling the vibrations and worried about people hearing the noise and seeing my excitement. I just felt extremely embarrassed walking around the supermarket feeling the vibrations worrying about them being heard and people noticing my excitement and seeing my purchases of just a cucumber and sexual lubricant in my basket. 

At the till I must have been the reddest I have ever been as I felt so humiliated as I was sure the assistant and others were laughing at me.

 I stuttered when asked if I wanted a bag and I said no thanks that I could carry them. I was crimson red with embarrassment walking out of the shop carrying them, one in each hand and could not look at people so worried that they were laughing at me imagining what I had bought them for. 


It was even more embarrassing to then go to a pharmacy and ask if they had an enema kit. Unfortunately, the Pharmacy did not have any enema kits but I felt ever so embarrassed stutteringly asking if they sold them and noticing the assistant looking at my cucumber and lube and must have been thinking I wanted it to clear out before using them. 

The 20-minute walk home was ultra humiliating as I was sure everyone I passed could hear the vibrations and see what they were doing to me and seeing the cucumber and lube and thinking I was going to fucking myself with them.



 I have never felt so humiliated and embarrassed in my life nervous about what people will imagine I am now doing and hoping not to bump into them again soon.


Did I mention that his chastity sentence ends on Sunday? Well...it does, but only if he serves Me on webcam. There is no way I'm going to miss out on the chance to see him erupting like Mount Etna! Sadly for him; he says he's not sure when he's going to get an opportunity to have a cam session with Me. Guess that means we'll be stretching his chastity sentence out a while longer....excellent! 

No comments:

Post a Comment