Saturday 2 February 2019

MAKING YOU SUGGESTIBLE



Your mind has two parts to it – conscious and subconscious. Today; I'm going to be solely talking to your subconscious mind.

In this file; you will enter a deep, relaxing and hypnotic trance. Your conscious mind will completely ignore every single word I say to you, but you subconscious mind will absorb everything I say.

This file is designed to completely reprogramme your subconscious mind in order to ensure you obey every single command I make, act on every suggestion I give to you and believe every single thing I tell you as if it is your truth. The more you listen to it, the more I will take full control of your subconscious mind and in turn take full control of you.

You will not be able to escape this. Your subconscious mind is very powerful and the perfect tool to be manipulated until you become a fully open, obedient and submissive subject; completely suggestible to everything I tell you to do. Ready and willing to obey all and any command instantly and totally, while your conscious mind has no recollection of the reprogramming I have inflicted upon you.

Forget about trying to resist. Once I've tapped deep part of your soul, the subconscious mind; I will seize full control of you – body and soul.


FEMDOM HYPNOSIS: WARNING! THIS FILE WILL CAUSE YOU TO DEEPLY RELAX AND MAY INDUCE SLEEP. DO NOT LISTEN WHILST DRIVING OR OPERATING MACHINERY.

No comments:

Post a Comment