Monday 19 December 2016

CHRISTMAS AVAILABILITY


My availability for webcam over the Christmas period is likely to be sporadic. But where I am unable to cam, I will indeed be available for instant messenger and one way cam. The times outlined below are subject to change, depending on which days I'm either out partying or entertaining visitors. Any changes will be posted on My twitter timeline. You should follow Me and turn on My notifications in order to stay tuned for updates:




CHRISTMAS AVAILABILITY

THURSDAY 22 DECEMBER - 12.30PM UNTIL 5PM.

FRIDAY 23 DECEMBER - 12.30PM UNTIL 5PM.

SATURDAY 24 DECEMBER - NOT AVAILABLE

SUNDAY 25 DECEMBER - NOT AVAILABLE

MONDAY 26 DECEMBER - NOT AVAILABLE

TUESDAY 27 DECEMBER - 12.30PM UNTIL 5PM.

WEDNESDAY 28 DECEMBER - 12.30PM UNTIL 5PM.

THURSDAY 29 DECEMBER -.12.30PM UNTIL 5PM.

FRIDAY 30 DECEMBER - 12.30PM UNTIL 5PM.

SATURDAY 31 DECEMBER - NOT AVAILABLE

SUNDAY 1 JANUARY - NOT AVAILABLE

NORMAL CAMMING DAYS AND HOURS WILL RESULT FROM MONDAY 2 JANUARY 

Wishing all My fellow Dommes, pets and kink monsters a very Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year!

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment