Tuesday 10 March 2015

The Power Of The Tease...




With My sexy curves, I can easily make you fall to your knees and beg to be My submissive pet. Showing you things you can never hope to be worthy of is what I do best. Teasing you into a frenzy and keeping you on the edge is like a drug. I don't need to bare My flesh to make you pant like a dog. Allowing you to use your erotic imagination is more than enough - and the way I use My body will having you begging for more - that and the fact that only REAL men get to tap this. Only REAL men get to know every inch of My delicious body. Does that drive you crazy with jealousy? Oh I certainly hope so!

You see; you need Me to keep teasing you like this. You need Me to fuck your mind. I won't be fucking you...well not in the way you crave. My strap on will be fucking you instead. But that's just physical. Psychological fucking has a longer lasting effect. It opens the door, reaches in and drags your deviant fantasies out into the open. And once they're out; I will play with them over and over again.....simply because I can.

Don't kid yourself that I tease you for your own sexual gratification. Lulling yourself in to the false sense of security that I'm pandering to your needs is just dangerous. Don't make the mistake of getting too comfortable - because I will quickly make things very UNCOMFORTABLE. No, no, I tease you because I want to see how badly you want Me. I want to see how much you will beg. I want to see the desperation in your eyes. I want you to crack under the strain. There is more than one way to break you - and I find this to be a very effective method.

So when you're stroking away, watching Me taunt and tantalise; remember that your pleasure and your ultimate euphoria is in My hands. And I can take it away without warning. Could you handle that? Could you?

No comments:

Post a Comment