Saturday 7 March 2015

"Slave" gets owned...and not in the way he hoped!

This disgusting little slug thought he knew all about what it's like to serve a Dominatrix. And then he met Me...

Slave: I want to be ur sissy miss and u can make me pose.
Me: I want - gets nothing.
Slave: I'll do anything for you.
Me: Will you?
Slave: Only thing is I don't like anything in My ass miss
Me: Very well - enter pvt chat.
 [slave enters private chat]

Me: So you wish to be My sissy do you?
Slave; Yes Miss.
Me: And I assume you understand what being My sissy entails?
Slave: I don't know miss.
Me: Hmmmm, so you want to be My sissy but you don't know what is involved in being My sissy. How then can you possibly be so sure that's what you want?
Slave: I have girly clothes Miss.
Me; Show them to Me.
[slave shows various items, including bright pink thong]

Me: Put it on.
[slave puts on thong]
Me: So do you think this is being a sissy?
Slave: Yes Miss.
Me: Wrong! This is called cross-dressing. I shall enlighten you about what being a sissy means.
Slave: Yes Miss.
Me: Being a sissy means you are treated like a girl, and in particular being fucked like a girl. But we have a problem, don't we?
Slave: What Miss?
Me: Well that isn't what you want because you don't want anything up your ass. So what DO you want?
Slave: I don't know Miss.
Me: I know what you want. Shall I tell you?
Slave: Yes Miss.
Me: You wanted to cam with Me with the sole aim of wanking your dick and cumming, didn't you?
Slave: Yes Miss.
Me: Well unfortunately for you; you picked a Genuine Dominatrix who has intelligence instead of some little wannabe who doesn't know any better.
[slave starts to squirm]
Me: But don't worry. You haven't wasted My time - just yours. You see, while you've been here pretending to be submissive, and showing just how clueless and ignorant you are; you've paid Me for highlighting how fake you are. So you've wasted your credits as well.
Slave: Sorry Miss.
Me: Oh don't apologise to Me. Like I said; I've enjoyed taking your credits and wasting your time. Oh and there'll be no wanking or cumming today, in case you're dumb enough to hope there will be. Don't you feel a fool?
Slave; Yes Miss.
Me: Might I suggest next time you do your research before approaching a Dominatrix - or you're going to end up poor and with blue balls. Either way; I won't be the one relieving those balls. Goodbye!

[slave is kicked from the session]

No comments:

Post a Comment