Friday 16 May 2014

SATURDAY 17 MAY - SADISTIC SATURDAY CAM BOOKINGS AVAILABLE!



Tomorrow is Sadistic Saturday and I will be taking cam bookings via Skype and Yahoo.

Sadistic Saturday means I will be REALLY making you suffer. You will endure pain and humiliation for My pleasure and enjoyment. You will beg for mercy of which there will be none. And you will do all of this because I demand it!

Your ass will be whipped, your balls slapped, your cock pegged and you will endure every single second of it. The more you scream, the more sadistic I will become, until you completely give yourself over to My every sadistic whim.

To book your Sadistic Saturday cam session, you should email Me via the address below. Sessions are priced at £1.30 per minute (minimum booking length 10 minutes) and are to be paid via Amazon UK Gift Card only.

In your initial contact, you should tell Mistress a little about the area of sadism you wish to explore along with details of any equipment you have available to bring to the session.

mistresscristal@mail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment