Monday 12 May 2014

#BringBackOurGirls!

I don't normally do this, but the kidnapping of approx 230 young girls by terrorist group Boko Haram has made My blood boil. And what has made My blood boil even more, is leader Abubaka "shit-stain" Shekau grinning like a Cheshire cat, as those poor girls are paraded on video, some of them seemingly forced to convert from Christianity to Islam.

And as if My blood could get any more past boiling point, is that fact that the shit-stain is stating that they are slaves and they will be sold as slaves.

I got news for you fuck-face! They are NOT slaves - they are innocent little girls - GIVE THEM BACK!!

So, until those girls are returned safe and sound to their devastated families, the picture below will be My twitter profile picture - yes I am prepared to sacrifice part of My promotion attempts because I am utterly outraged at this situation.

Will you do the same? Will you show solidarity for those girls and give a big middle finger to Boko Haram? Let's to it and tell those bastards to #BRINGBACKOURGIRLS!


No comments:

Post a Comment