Thursday 2 August 2018

PANTY BOY HUMILIATION



I've found out your little secret...that secret you hope that nobody else would know about. But I know all about it and for now at least, it's just going to be between us.

I know that you like to wear panties. I know all about the fact that you're a naughty little panty boy. I know how much you love to feel that silk and lace around your little dick. I also know how hard you get, the moment you slip those panties on.

I'm not going to tell anybody about your kinky habit...yet. I can have much more fun while it stays between us. I can make you do whatever I want. And you WILL do whatever I want. Not just because it pleases Me, but because it has the potential to humiliate you further. You never know. It might even lead to a new and erotic chapter in your life. Curious? Download and find out...

FEMDOM CLIP

No comments:

Post a Comment