Thursday 16 August 2018

CUM CRAVING CURSE



Every good slut must learn to eat his cum. He must learn that whenever he ejaculates; be it through sex or masturbation, that cum will go straight back into his body. It is yours. It came from you, so it must go back to you.

But I see no reason why it should stop with your own cum – not when there’s plenty of cum out there, just waiting for you to slurp on. It could the cum from another man. It could be the cum from a well-fucked pussy – not fucked by you, I hasten to add. You know you’re not worthy of that. It could the cum you’ve spurted on your clothes or on another person. It could even be the cum from a well-fucked ass – male or female.

But cum is what you need. You crave it, you need it, you have to have it and you will do whatever it takes to get it.

This file is a curse file. You will be cursed with the desire to eat cum as much as possible. Wherever there is cum, you will there. None shall go to waste. You will beg to eat it. You will live to eat it. You will masturbate as often as possible, just so that you can eat it. It will become an all-consuming desire to fill your stomach with as much cum as you can possibly get.
You cannot avoid this. You cannot stop your craving. Like I said; this is a curse file. I am cursing you and so only I may remove it. Will I remove it? Well, I might…when I feel like it…

FEMDOM HYPNOSIS


WARNING: THIS FILE WILL CAUSE YOU TO DEEPLY RELAX AND MAY INDUCE SLEEP. DO NOT LISTEN WHILST DRIVING OR OPERATING MACHINERY.

No comments:

Post a Comment