Thursday 1 February 2018

INSTANT OBEDIENCE TRIGGER



As a Dominatrix; I expect full and complete obedience from ALL of My submissive boys. There are no exceptions to this rule. You will simply obey. No arguments. No hesitations. No questions.

But in case you still are unsure of what is expected of you; I have ways of ensuring you do OBEY whenever you are commanded - without even consciously thinking about it.

You see, this file will install a trigger deep within your subconscious. Whenever this trigger is activated; you will have no choice but to OBEY. You may try to resist, but it won't do you any good. All it will do is send you into a deeper, more submissive and obedient trance. You cannot escape My rules. You cannot escape My expectations of you. You will OBEY your Mistress, whether you like it or not!

FEMDOM HYPNOSIS

WARNING: THIS FILE WILL CAUSE YOU TO DEEPLY RELAX AND MAY INDUCE SLEEP. DO NOT LISTEN WHILST DRIVING OR OPERATING MACHINERY.

No comments:

Post a Comment