Wednesday 7 February 2018

GAY SLAVE TIME


You're completely straight and would never dream of serving as a sex slave to a man, right?

Wrong!

I have the power to make you serve whomever I decide you must serve - man or woman! You don't have to be gay to serve a man, not when that man is Me...

Confused? Well let Me explain...

The power of hypnosis is the fact that I can go deep into your subconscious and make you believe anything I want. In this case; I'm going to use a trigger to make you believe I'm a man. Not because a man can control you better. No. It's because I will enjoy the thought of you serving a man; even if you're straight.

When this particular trigger is used; you will immediately believe Me or anybody else who uses the trigger; to be a man. And you will be compelled to serve them as their sex slave. You will offer your body for them to use as they like. They can and will do anything they want to you; and you will enjoy it. This man will be a God to you; just like the Female form is a Goddess to you. Their word is law and you will obey. It feels good to obey a man. It feels good to be a gay slave!

FEMDOM HYPNOSIS

WARNING: THIS FILE WILL CAUSE YOU TO DEEPLY RELAX AND MAY INDUCE SLEEP. DO NOT LISTEN WHILST DRIVING OR OPERATING MACHINERY.

No comments:

Post a Comment