Monday 4 December 2017

Fascinating Fetish

Fetish is truly like a box of chocolates; because you never know which one you're going to get. And that's why I love fetish - it's interesting and it's exciting. Every single one is different. It could be something common like foot-fetish, or it could be something more bizarre.

Take yesterday's bizarre fetish for example - nose fetish. Now this is something I have encountered once before, but it's always fun to explore. If you are on the squeamish side; I suggest you stop reading because granted, it's not for all.


But this particular client had a thing for the contents of a woman's nose. He particularly liked close up shots of the nostrils, especially if they were "dirty". He loves to see women picking their nose - and feeding him the contents - snot, boogers - the lot. The bigger the booger; the more he enjoys it. Snot candles drive him crazy and when sneezing - well, that sends him over the edge. Remember the days of blowing snot bubbles as a child? Yup; he loves to see women do that.

Granted; this fetish isn't for everyone and it's one of the few "yuck" fetishes I will actually indulge. I'm not a nose picker in general; but I will dig in for cash. And at this time of year, with cold air and dry central heating; I can tell you he was VERY pleased with what I managed to fish out. Gross to some. Pure deliciousness to him.

But it did get Me thinking about some of the other bizarre fetishes I've encountered over the years and I could probably write a book about it. Perhaps I will one day; once I've finally hung up My whip and decided to retire.

A few fetishes which stick in My mind are the "Tow Bar Man" and "Burning Witch".

Now "Tow Bar Man" was a farmer. He also adored mechanophilia which is a fetish of vehicles. His beloved tractor was his favourite and he loved to call up on a Saturday afternoon when he was supposed to be busy in his fields. Instead; he was busy....pleasuring himself with the other love of his life - his tractor - or in particular the tow-bar.

Now I don't need to draw pictures of what he actually did with the tow bar...I think you can probably imagine where the cold metal went. I certainly wouldn't recommend anyone do this with the tow bar of their vehicle. There's no telling of the damage it could inflict if you get over excited. But he would lube himself up, and lower himself down and ride that tow bar like a cow boy. Keeping a straight face during those sessions was hard work. All I could picture was this guy bouncing up and down on his tow bar, in the middle of the field. Still; each to their own. If it makes him happy and he's being safe, who am I to judge?

But "Burning Witch" was a different kettle of fish. His sessions were extremely intense and I'd find Myself pretty drained at the end of it. it.

"Burning Witch" liked to go back to medieval times; when witches were burnt at the stake.


He loved Me to create the whole scenario of him being caught for practising witch-craft, being tried and sentenced before being tied to the stake among the jeers of the assembled crowd. I had to say the same thing every time; before the "sentence" was carried out "Witch; you have been tried and convicted under the will of God for practising witch-craft and are therefore a worshipper of Satan. The sentence passed by this court is that you are to be burned at the stake, where you will writhe in the firey pits of Hell!"

The fire would be lit; and I would describe in great detail, the fire growing as the flames start to build, licking up his entire body as the crowd cheered. He would really get into this; screaming and begging for mercy, until with one almighty scream; he was finished both physically and metaphorically. The final scene of "The Wicker Man" was like an orgy to him. My poor ears suffered a lot during those sessions; so in the end, I took to placing cotton wool in them, for the sake of My ear drums. But it was fun to just journey into the imagination for this particular client. It took preparation before the call - researching witch-burning and even watching a few clips from films featuring witch-burning - until I made the mistake of watching the "witch-burning" scene in Monty Python's Holy Grail. The whole scene played in My head every time he called; and as a Monty Python fan; you can imagine how difficult it was to keep a straight face.

But by far the most hilarious and somewhat difficult client I had has got to be "Mr Minnie Mouse." 


Now this client had all the usual bdsm tastes - strap on, whipping, humiliation; except for one huge difference - he wanted to Mistress to be dressed as Minnie Mouse. Not only did Mistress have to be dressed as Minnie; but she would also have to talk like Minnie. Yeah...try to sound dominant when you're squeaking away like Minnie. Now fortunately; this was another phone call session, which is lucky because I don't actually have a Minnie Mouse costume. But I painted him the picture and after several practise sessions to get Minnie's voice to a tee; I took him through the entire session, complete with "Minnie" attitude. All was going so well until he uttered the words "oh Minnie; your mouse ears look so sexy!" That was it. My entire Ice Queen demeanour was shattered, annihilated. I bit My thumb so hard to stop Myself from laughing as he "finished" the job. Satisfied, relaxed and empty; he thanked Me for the session, commenting on how professional I was in not breaking character and hung up. It took a good 30 minutes to compose Myself for the next call. That one comment had Me laughing so hard; I thought My ribs would snap! 

It's moments like these I really enjoy in My sessions - yes the usual stuff is fun, but sometimes you want to push the envelope a bit further and get your teeth into the bizarre, the more "unorthodox" fetishes. It's also a learning process, because you will often find a fetish you've never heard of before. Don't ever assume you know everything; because you really don't. Every day; new fetishes are being born. People find sexual excitement from things you could consider to be boring or mundane - cleaning the toilet; ironing, even chewing gum. It's these moments which truly make the world of fetish, absolutely fascinating! 



No comments:

Post a Comment