Wednesday 18 October 2017

JERK OFF FOR MISTRESS



You boys are so easy to control. And so are your cocks. But the easiest thing to control is your cum.

All I have to do is just use My sexy voice and I'll easily draw that cum out of those balls. It's not that difficult to do at all. Just saying those words you long to hear and BINGO! You spurt your load all over the place.

But what if you were with Me? What if you were stroking your cock just the way I want you to? Would your balls make even more cum for Me? If you were worthy; where would you want to cum? On My tits? On My face? Inside Me? Oh the fantasy is too delicious, isn't it? Well wait no longer. I'm about to bring that cum out of you and make you see stars. You'll always jerk off for Mistress - not because you need to. But because I want you to.

EROTIC RECORDING

No comments:

Post a Comment