Saturday 21 October 2017

FOXY LATEX SISSY WIFE



As a sissy; you already know the important of doing chores around the house. That's one of the ways you continue to keep your Mistress happy. But what if I wanted to change your appearance completely? I want to completely change your body - to give you nice, big breasts, rounded shoulders, fuller hips and the best thing of all - a pussy! Imagine that! Your little clit being replaced by a fully functioning pussy!

But that's not all. I want to make you even more pleasing to Me. I'm going to encase your entire body; from head to toe in red, shiny, sexy latex. You will have latex hair, latex ears on the top of your head and a lovely latex tail. If you want to be a foxy lady; I'm going to turn you into one. I'm going to turn you into My foxy, latex, sissy wife!

EROTIC FEMDOM HYPNOSIS

WARNING: THIS RECORDING WILL CAUSE YOU TO RELAX DEEPLY AND MAY INDUCE SLEEP. DO NOT LISTEN WHILST DRIVING OR OPERATING MACHINERY.

No comments:

Post a Comment