Friday 1 September 2017

EROTIC TICKLE TORTURE HYPNOSIS


I know all about your secret little fetish. It's not really a common one, is it? In fact; it's a little...shall we say...interesting? It's something you're rather embarrassed about. Yet you can't get enough of it. You like to be tied down and...TICKLED!

I like that. I like the idea of you being tied down and helpless, at the mercy of My long, wiggling fingernails. Oh the places they could torture. Not painfully...well not at first...by the time I've finished; you will be pain..from laughing so much. But no matter how much you laugh; how much you squirm, I'll just keep on tickling until you can't take it any more....any maybe I'll stop...maybe I won't...

1 HOUR EROTIC HYPNOSIS/MIND CONTROL

THIS RECORDING WILL CAUSE YOU TO FEEL VERY RELAXED AND MAY INDUCE SLEEP. DO NOT LISTEN WHILE YOU ARE DRIVING OR OPERATING MACHINERY.

No comments:

Post a Comment