Wednesday 6 September 2017

Captivating The Cuck-Boys.



So, have you boys been having a good week so far? I know I have. I've been delving deep into the world of cuckoldry...well in the digital sense of course. You see; I've been thinking about how to make sure you boys remember exactly what you are - filthy little cum-rags, who will NEVER be worth of My gorgeous, Superior body.

It is a fact; that when it comes to fucking; only Alpha males will do. They have huge, powerful, satisfying cocks and delicious, fully-fertile Alpha cum. They get to put their cocks where you can only dream of.

You though. You sit there, alone in your bedroom; jerking your damp little dicks, while you fantasise about all the ways you wish you could pleasure Me. You know that will never happen, don't you? Of course you do. You deserve to waste your cum on the floor, your favourite wank sock or even in a box of tissues.

Of course I do love to remind you of what you want, but will never have. Teasing you about how you'll never measure up enough to fuck Me, is fast becoming My favourite hobby. That's why I've been busy creating lots of cuckoldry recordings for you to jerk off to. Well; you don't get to jerk off to My body, so you might as well have something else to jerk off to. Yes; you can thank Me later....after you've practically ripped your little dicks off

Tomorrow; I'll be back on webcam from 12.30pm until 4.30pm, so you'll have all that time to come & remind Me as to why you deserve to wallow in your own filth while a REAL guy pleasures My body. Just make sure you attend with full balls. Well; you need to imagine what it would be like to clean up the mess he left behind...

KISS MY ASS GOODBYE.
PATHETIC PROPOSAL
WHY HE'S BETTER!
CUCKOLD TEASING
CUCKOLD HUMILIATION & MIND FUCK
CUCKOLD FOR YOUR EX
PEEPING CUCKOLD
CUCKOLD FOR YOUR CRUSH
CUCKOLD HYPNOSIS & MIND CONTROL

No comments:

Post a Comment