Tuesday 29 August 2017

WHY HE'S BETTER!



Let's have a game of pretend. Let's pretend that by some small miracle; I'm your ex-girlfriend. Of course, nothing like that would ever happen in real life. I wouldn't even look at you, never mind consider you. But for pretend's sake, let's imagine I am indeed your ex; the girl you loved, the girl you enjoy fucking...until we broke up. And now; you're desperate to have Me back. Every day; you stroke your ridiculous dick while you imagine what it would be like to fuck Me just one last time; until it becomes too much for you. You have to call Me. You need to hear My voice while you stroke. You need to know that I'm still there....helping you to get off...well I am helping you to get off. But only by telling you all the things My NEW man can do to Me!

EROTIC RECORDING

No comments:

Post a Comment