Wednesday 9 August 2017

GIANTESS FETISH HYPNOSIS


What a weak, pathetic little man you truly are! But I guess you know that already. What about if you were a little man physically - shrunk to only a couple of inches high? Would you be terrified to see your Giantess Mistress tower high above you? You'd fit in My purse or even My bra cup perfectly. Perhaps I'll store you away in My pocket; only bringing you out when I feel like being amused by you. There are no limits to the possibilities I could have you endure; when I have you shrunk to My very own Tom Thumb! Crushing you like a nasty little bug, would be a pleasure. But if you're a good little boy; maybe I'll spare the crushing and find other ways to torment you....

EROTIC HYPNOSIS

WARNING: THIS RECORDING WILL MAKE YOU FEEL DROWSY AND MAY INDUCE SLEEP. DO NOT LISTEN WHILST DRIVING OR OPERATING MACHINERY.



No comments:

Post a Comment