Monday 4 January 2016

Panty Boy Locked Via Public Vote.


As Panty Boy begins his second email assignment; I decided to show him what it's REALLY like to be My slave.

A vote was taken via twitter this afternoon; to determine how long he should remain in chastity. Currently; he's been caged for 19 days and I know he's already frustrated. Well that frustration is about to get a whole lot worse. 

The people have spoken. 

Panty Boy will now remain in chastity for the next 12 WEEKS! Yes that's 12 whole weeks of being locked - no orgasm. No time off for good behaviour. Sentence has been passed and sentence will be carried out. And in My particular "jail"; I don't do parole or time-spent on remand. He sees out the ENTIRE SENTENCE.

So 12 weeks from today will take him up to mid- March - another boy who might be released for My birthday....


No comments:

Post a Comment