Monday 28 September 2015

IMPORTANT INFORMATION - FAKE PROFILE ALERT!

I


Some of My fans and readers may have stumbled across the above profile on tagged.com and may have seen My pictures there. To clear up any confusion; I confirm that this is NOT Me. This is a fake profile; created by somebody who has stolen My pictures.

I am currently in talks with the CEO of Tagged.com to get this person blocked from the site for abuse of copyright. 

For your information, the ONLY social media sites you will see My pictures on are Twitter, Google +, Tumblr, AdultWork, CassCams, NiteFlirt and Fetlife. If you see pictures on any other sites; then I can guarantee the profile is fake and has not been created by Myself. Furthermore; any photos I choose to share on social media are all watermarked to show that I retain ownership. Therefore; any use of My photographs without prior written consent from Myself is a BREACH OF COPYRIGHT and will be subject to legal proceedings. I want to make that absolutely clear - this is MY intellectual property and you may NOT use them, publish or republish them without My explicit permission. 

I would like to take this opportunity to thank the sub who pointed out this profile in the first place. Sadly, this is an ongoing issue and I am in the process of tracking down the perpetrator to take legal action against them.

I also remind all Dommes and camgirls of the important of ensuring you watermark any content you share. Don't fall victim to content thieves!

No comments:

Post a Comment