Sunday 13 September 2015

Chastity Sub Must Endure!

Chastity sub is coming along nicely. He's more than learning that he has to do whatever it takes to keep his Mistress happy. And if that means enduring hours upon hours of teasing; then that is what he shall do.

After his last "release"; he has to serve another penance. His tasks is to constantly tease himself until the glass is full of pre-cum.


Now this is a standard-sized brandy glass. As you can see; he's not even half way yet. Yes it's going to take a VERY long time for him to fill the glass. But fill it he must! I will not be giving him any time off for good behaviour. He will remain caged until he has satisfied this sadistic desire.

Of course I have given him several methods by which to tease himself. This is just one of them. I'm sure you can get a true picture of how frustrated he is. I guarantee it will get much worse before it gets better. Who knows? Perhaps his Christmas present will be his orgasm....



1 comment:

  1. Gooood i am dying to be done this way....i am going to ruin my own orgasm and then lock my peepee in chastity. Does that amuse you???

    ReplyDelete