Monday 17 June 2019

INTRODUCING YOU TO POPPERS



The power of My Ultimate and total control are contained within a tiny bottle. A bottle that holds the key to your full submission. A bottle than enables Me to completely take over your mind and body. For when you unscrew the cap, lift the bottle to your nose and take a deep breath, you brain fogs and you lose all of your inhibitions.

You surrender completely to Me, knowing that from now on, your life is Mine. The more times you inhale, the deeper under My spell you will fall. You won't want to escape My seductive clutches - you're too deeply contained within My web, and the promise of exquisite pleasure as you surrender totally under My control, courses through your veins. You're in too deep - too deep for you to even want to get out!

See the full clip here: 

No comments:

Post a Comment