Thursday 10 May 2018

ERECTION TIME


Pathetic flaccid cocks are of no use to Me.  In fact; they turn My stomach. If you present yourself to Me and your nasty little maggot is floppy and deflated; I shall simply send you away. A floppy cock is even more unattractive than a hard one simply because it makes it look uglier.

It’s high time you learned to get hard on command. You don’t need Mistress to tease you. You don’t even need to Mistress to stimulate you physically. You just need one command – one trigger and you will instantly become rock hard.

The moment you become hard; you will be hungry for sex and ready to perform. You’ll crave it and you’ll need it. But I have a surprise for you…
While you will be hard and stiff; you won’t be allowed to cum for a period of time I set. So if I say the trigger and 3 hours for example; that’s the length of time you will be hard, aroused and frustrated for. At the end of the time; you will instantly reach orgasm…unless of course I choose to extend your erection time.

Being floppy in the presence of Mistress will no longer be an option. When I tell you to get hard; you WILL get hard!

FEMDOM HYPNOSIS


WARNING: THIS FILE WILL CAUSE YOU TO DEEPLY RELAX AND MAY INDUCE SLEEP. DO NOT LISTEN WHILST DRIVING OR OPERATING MACHINERY.

No comments:

Post a Comment