Thursday 18 January 2018

ADDICTIVE CLEAVAGE TEASE



You probably spend hours on twitter; drooling over the pictures of My epic cleavage. I know you can't help but touch yourself whenever you see it. So I've decided to give you a little treat.

I'm going to spend some time teasing you with My cleavage. You're going to watch, listen and stroke exactly the way I want you to. I want to have some fun with you while I tease you. I want to tease you until you're desperate for release. You  will beg Me for what you need. I can guarantee that. By the time I've finished; I'll have transformed you into a quivering, panting, sweating wreck of frustrated desperation; so eager to unload as you stare at My cleavage and imagine all the things you wish you could do with it.

But be warned. This clip comes at a price. For once you are lured in by My curves; you will find it impossible to escape. Your addiction will start here and there is no going back once you've given in to the temptations I use to entrap you...

FETISH CLIP

No comments:

Post a Comment