Friday 12 September 2014

Your Support Is Required.


In memory of My late Grandfather, I am currently raising funds for Rotherham Hospice - the hospice who gave him the most wonderful and dignified care in the last days of his life.

I'd like to thank them for this, by raising £1000 as a gift and I invite all My readers to get involved and support Me in this wonderful cause.

You are welcome to donate for free via text. To do this, all you need to is simple text as follows:

ROTH61 £1 TO 70070

You can donate as little as £1 or as much as £10 via text - and every penny will be sent directly to Rotherham Hospice once all funds are raised.

Alternatively, if you wish to donate via Paypal, you can send your donation to Me (I prefer not to disclose My personal information for privacy reasons), and your donation will be sent on your behalf to My JustGiving fund.

Simply send a donation of any amount to mistresscristal@mail.com - stating you wish this to be a donation for this fund.

Thank you for your support. 

No comments:

Post a Comment