Sunday 29 December 2013

Cam Verification

I want to make it absolutely clear that I am always happy to verify on cam to those who require this. I too am aware that there are so many scammers out there, so I offer this service for buyer confidence.

HOWEVER, because there are some unscrupulous idiots out there, who ask for verification and then disappear into the great beyond, I must charge a small fee for this service, which can only be paid via Amazon.co.uk Gift Certificate.

The fee for cam verification is £5.00 - not a huge amount. Once tribute has been received, then I am happy to appear on cam so you can see that I am real and genuine. But I will only appear on cam for a very short amount of time. If you require longer than that, then you will be expected to book a session with Me.

If you wish for Me to cam verify, you may email Me at the address below:

mistresscristal@mail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment