Sunday 24 November 2013

A Note For Financial Slaves.

As a Financial Mistress, I understand that entering into a Financial Servitude Contract is not something which should be taken lightly. Indeed, it is important that you feel comfortable in your decision to serve Me in this manner.

I therefore am happy to have an informal chat with you via email. This gives you the opportunity to tell Me about your expectations and hopes of serving Me financially, as well as asking any questions you may have.

However, I make it clear that this "informal chat" is not an endless one, and after a certain amount of time, you will be expected to make an initial tribute in order to prove you are serious in your intentions.

As I'm sure you will appreciate; My time is valuable and that means you must be prepared to pay for it. Expecting Me to endlessly chat to you for free is disrespectful and not very becoming of a financial slave.

So, if you do have a genuine desire to serve Me, you are invited to get in touch with a brief description of yourself, what you are looking for and why you feel it is important that I should consider you. You may send your first contact to mistresscristal@mail.com

All SERIOUS emails will be read and if I feel you are worthy of My attention, I will reply.

No comments:

Post a Comment