Saturday 31 August 2013

Back To Normality - At Last!

Well it's certainly been a busy week for Me and not on the Domme front!

As some of you may be aware, in My vanilla life I am a humanitarian/philanthropist for a relatively newly formed worldwide children's charity. Last week I played a major part in the 48 hour PR event, which I have to say was hugely successful!

Now that the event is over, I am taking some time out from My vanilla role so I can re-charge (definitely needed!) and focus on My slaves. So you will all be pleased to know that I am back to normal at long last!

I will be taking cam, phone and instant messenger bookings today from 2.30pm. We will communicate via skype and yahoo.

If you wish to book one of these sessions with Me, you may email Me using the email address below:

mistresscristal@mail.com

Homework assignments will be sent out later today and weekly session schedule will be sent out tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment